- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Bentonville , Ark. Wal-Mart Stores has launched a voter-registration campaign that will feature public-service announcements (PSAs) on its in-store television network later this month to encourage both shoppers and associates to register and vote in the November elections.
The campaign will include two, 15-second PSAs that will encourage viewers to register to vote and cast their ballots in the upcoming election.
The PSAs will run in stores through Election Day.
The company has also launched a voter-registration portal on its corporate Web site, www.walmartstores.com/vote, and features posters with voter-registration information at nearly 600 Sam’s Club U.S. locations.