- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
Bentonville, Ark. Wal-Mart Stores Monday launched a video-based voter guide enabling presidential candidates Sen. Barack Obama and Sen. John McCain to share their views on key issues with Wal-Mart customers and associates. Through the company's Web sites, both major candidates will present their views on issues beginning today through Election Day.
Two videos from each campaign are available on four Wal-Mart Web sites. The video-based voter guide will enable the candidates to introduce themselves to customers, club members and associates, detail their plans and positions on key issues, and will reflect the candidates' campaign platforms in a nonpartisan manner.
The company plans to alert customers and associates of this unique Internet offering through public service announcements that will air beginning today on Wal-Mart's in-store television network.