- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
New York -- MSP Technology, Huntington, N.Y., a leader in the development of energy-efficient dehumidification and energy recovery technology, announced that it has furnished two 20,000 cfm roof-mounted dehumidification units to Walmart and Sam’s Club supermarket locations in Puerto Rico. The units replace the locations’ gas-driven desiccant systems.
“We selected MSP Technology because they offered the only solution with high-performance and low-energy consumption in a simple 100% refrigerant based unit with minimal maintenance and low supply air dew point temperature,” said Edgardo Velez, P.E., president of Quantum Engineering and consultants to Walmart Puerto Rico.