- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
London David Wild, who is currently serving as senior VP for new business development at Wal-Mart U.S., will join Halfords Group, a U.K.-based automotive- and leisure-products retailer, as CEO effective Aug. 4.
Wild has been serving in his current position since January 2007. Prior to this role, he was president and managing director of Wal-Mart Germany. Before joining Wal-Mart, Wild was with Tesco for 18 years.