- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart International names new CEO
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
Bentonville, Ark. -- Wal-Mart Stores on Tuesday denied reports by a Santiago, Chile, newspaper that it would consider opening banks in Chile and Argentina.
The reports are “completely untrue,” Wal-Mart spokesman Kevin Gardner told Bloomberg in an e-mailed response to questions.