- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Bentonville, Ark. Wal-Mart Stores Inc. said Thursday it has formed a long-term partnership with privately held contact lens seller 1-800 Contacts Inc.
Wal-Mart and 1-800 Contacts plan to integrate their in-store, Internet and phone services beginning in the fall.
Details of the agreement were not disclosed, but it will combine 1-800 Contact's services with the care of independent eye doctors at nearly 3,000 Wal-Mart and Sam's Club stores.