- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Report: Small uptick in August sales
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
Foster City, Calif. -- Visa Inc. and 1-800-Flowers.com said Monday that V.me by Visa will be offered as a checkout option on the florist’s site, making the digital wallet service more broadly available so more consumers can purchase online by simply entering a username and password.
1-800-Flowers.com joins merchants such as Rakuten Buy.com, StudentUniverse.com, MovieTickets.com, BlueNile.com, ShoeBuy.com, ZooStores.com, Cooking.com, 88Hours.com and Scentiments.com, which are all using the digital wallet service.
“1-800-Flowers.com has always been a leader in streamlining the customer experience online, and by adding V.me, we can focus on what we do best,” said Jim McCann, CEO, 1-800-Flowers.com.