- Vitamin Shoppe Q3 sales and profit up; on track to open 48 stores
- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- Vitamin Shoppe profit surges in Q1, to open 52 stores this year
- American Dream will be world’s largest retail/entertainment complex
- Mall of America owner to complete troubled Xanadu Project
North Bergen, N.J. -- Vitamin Shoppe reported Thursday that net income in the second quarter increased 64% to $11.95 million, compared with $7.3 million in the year-ago period. The retailer cited strong sales both in-store and online for its improved performance.
Revenue rose 12.3% to $215.9 million, topping Wall Street expectations. Same-store sales increased 8% in the quarter.
Vitamin Shoppe said it is on track to open 48 new stores in the fiscal year.