- Vitamin Shoppe reports flat Q3 net income; 60 stores on tap for 2014
- Lumber Liquidators formaldehyde claims investigated
- Bloomingdale’s CEO Michael Gould retiring; to be replaced by Tony Spring
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
- Fresh Thyme plans 50 new stores with Esri
Bergen, N.J. -- Vitamin Shoppe said Monday it has opened its first international franchised Vitamin Shoppe store, located in Panama City. The store, which opened March 4, is owned and operated by franchisee Reprico.
"We're excited to partner with Reprico and bring the Vitamin Shoppe to Panama," said Musab Balbale, director of new business for the Vitamin Shoppe. "Our focus on delighting the customer with knowledge and great service will make us a trusted source for our customers in Panama."