- Vitamin Shoppe to acquire Super Supplements
- Vitamin Shoppe Q3 sales and profit up; on track to open 48 stores
- Vitamin Shoppe profit surges in Q1, to open 52 stores this year
- Vitamin Shoppe's Q2 earnings leap 64%, to open 48 stores
- Shops at Wiregrass hosts “Battle of the Bands” to raise money to fight blood cancer
North Bergen, N.J. -- The Vitamin Shoppe said Monday it was notified by the FTC that it has been cleared to acquire Super Supplements, with a targeted closing date of Feb. 15.
In December, the vitamin retailer had announced it would purchase the assets of Super Supplements, a specialty retailer of vitamin, mineral and supplements, for $50 million.
Super Supplements operates 31 stores in Washington, Oregon and Idaho, and expands Vitamin Shoppe's presence in the Pacific Northwest where it currently operates 17 stores.