- Vitamin Shoppe cleared for Super Supplements takeover
- Vitamin Shoppe Q3 sales and profit up; on track to open 48 stores
- Vitamin Shoppe profit surges in Q1, to open 52 stores this year
- Vitamin Shoppe's Q2 earnings leap 64%, to open 48 stores
- Shops at Wiregrass hosts “Battle of the Bands” to raise money to fight blood cancer
North Bergen, N.J. -- The Vitamin Shoppe announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to purchase the assets of Super Supplements, a specialty retailer of vitamin, mineral and supplements for approximately $50 million.
Super Supplements, headquartered in Seattle, operates 31 stores in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The acquisition expands the Vitamin Shoppe's presence in the Pacific Northwest where it currently operates 17 stores.