- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Simon and elevate Digital to launch digital concierge network in retail centers
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Revel Systems partners with local retailers on pop-up in San Francisco
- Facebook Q2 revenue, profit soar amid strong increases in mobile ad spending
New York City -- Electronic Arts, the Redwood City, Calif.-based sports video game developer, will make its freestanding retail debut this fall, opening an EA Sports store in North Carolina’s Charlotte/Douglas International Airport.
The company is looking to open at least two additional stores in the next year.