- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Abercrombie & Fitch uses predictive analytics for design, pricing
- Lululemon names new CEO; founder to step down as chairman
- Victoria’s Secret opens beauty store in LAX Airport
- Uniqlo USA promotes retail veteran Larry Meyer to CEO
Columbus, Ohio, Limited Brands Inc. on Monday announced that Lori Greeley will replace Grace Nichols as CEO of Victoria’s Secret Stores. Greeley is currently executive VP and general merchandising manager of intimates for Victoria’s Secret.
The retirement of Nichols, a 20-year Limited veteran, from the CEO post was announced in May 2006. She will take a new role supporting initiatives within Victoria’s Secret, including the growth of its Intimissimi brand.
Additionally, Mark Weikel, COO of Victoria’s Secret Stores, will add the title of president.