- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
New York -- Victoria’s Secret has reopened its New York flagship with a re-design that embodies the brand's sexy, sophisticated and glamorous spirit with a nod to its heritage. Click here to see photos.
The three-floor, 8,000-sq.-ft. store, located in Herald Square, features warm, black cherry hardwood floors, sculpted pink surfaces with rich accents of black chrome, Italian marble floors and custom ribbon chandeliers adorned with backlit Swarovski crystals, which highlights the 14-ft. high focal wall showing iconic Victoria’s Secret Angels images. Every floor features video screens playing the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, recent TV spots, and Supermodel footage.
It also includes the brand’s first-ever perfumery, with European-inspired kiosks that include the company’s full line of fragrances. The lower level of the store showcases Victoria's Secret PINK collection.
The store's plush fitting rooms feature call buttons for immediate assistance and the beauty room has interactive videos to help customers get their best look and choose their favorite fragrances.