- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Norwalk, Conn. -- Charter Realty & Development said that it has arranged a 2,350-sq.-ft. lease for Verizon located in the Dress Barn Plaza in Norwalk, Conn.
Dress Barn Plaza also contains Dress Barn and Dress Woman. Verizon will be relocating and expanding from a nearby location.