- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Basking Ridge, N.J. Verizon Wireless opened its latest Verizon Wireless Communications Store last week in Brentwood, Calif. The 3,000-sq.-ft. location features an interactive “demo zone,” customer-support areas and a check-in kiosk for customers to sign in on arrival and stay informed via monitors that track their place in the queue for service.
Shoppers are also encouraged to bring old cell phones and accessories they no longer use for donation to the Verizon Wireless HopeLine program.