- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Verizon unveils lifestyle store concept
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Bedminster, N.J., Verizon Wireless has announced a deal with BJ’s Wholesale Clubs Inc. to install Verizon shops in more than 128 BJ’s locations. The in-store shops will sell phones, accessories and a variety of service plans and also accept bill payments. Verizon will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the kiosks.