- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Amazon’s new Fire Phone includes instant shopping features, 3D interface
- Retail Companies Could Soon Be Required to Pay Unredeemed Gift Card Balances
- Consumers can register digitally for West Elm’s wedding/gift registry
- Michaels Stores debuts 24-hour online shopping
Henderson, N.C. -- Verge Connect said Wednesday it is powering Fas Mart/Shore Stop’s first smartphone application, which debuted in April across more than 200 locations primarily in Virginia, Connecticut, Maryland and Delaware.
The new application, called Fas APP, integrates with the retailer’s new secure payment card.
Fas Mart/Shore Stop, which are owned by GPM Investments, selected the Verge Connect platform to help build the company’s digital and mobile presence.
“Verge has enabled us to quickly and efficiently set in place the technology, tools and resources needed to augment offerings such as Fas CASHBACK, as well as other key initiatives in the pipeline,” said Barry Khosropanah, Fas Mart’s SVP information technology.