- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
USM, a national leader in facilities maintenance and management services, has hired industry veteran Jillian Hauer as their new business development executive for their technical service line. Hauer brings 18 years of HVAC and EMS experience and one year of experience in the lighting industry to the company. She has a broad background of working with national retail companies, education facilities, and commercial and industrial clients.
Hauer will be responsible for developing business throughout the United States for USM’s technical services, which include HVAC/R, electrical and lighting, roofing, repair and maintenance