- LEED for Retail and LEED Volume Program make their official debuts
- The new LEED For Retail certification: Can it improve the bottom line?
- Being ‘green’ just became a little easier
- Chick-fil-A goes for green with LEED Gold, energy and water retrofits
- Regency Centers increases energy savings by 75% annually
Norristown, Pa. -- As part of its continuing commitment to sustainability, USM Inc. has recently received LEED Silver CI (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Commercial Interiors) certification for its headquarters facility in Norristown, Pa. The facility opened in October 2011.
A national provider of interior and exterior facilities maintenance programs, USM is a subsidiary of EMCOR Group, a leader in mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure, and facilities services for a diverse range of businesses.