- Urban Oufitters to debut bridal-shop concept in fall
- Urban Outfitters Q1 net income dips; on track to open 50 to 55 stores
- Urban Outfitters selects MID Retail’s Advanced Allocation Software
- Urban Outfitter’s Q2 profit surges 25%
- The Container Store and Urban Outfitters to be Honored at NRF 2011 Annual Convention
Indianapolis -- MID Retail said Wednesday that Philadelphia-based Urban Outfitters has selected its Advanced Allocation Software to forecast and distribute merchandise for all store locations across its Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Free People brands.
MID Retail provides software solutions primarily for Merchandise Planning, Store Planning and Allocation, Fashion Replenishment and Assortment Planning applications for large retailers and national chains.
According to MID, its Advanced Allocation Software was designed to help multi-store, multi-sku retailers increase accuracy, efficiency and profitability. The system includes both pack and size optimization modules for accurate sku-level allocation and replenishment.
The solution is designed to enable Urban Outfitters to significantly refine allocation decisions across all brands at all locations right down to the style, color and size levels.