- Urban Outfitters Q1 net income dips; on track to open 50 to 55 stores
- Talbots posts smaller-than-expected Q4 loss, accelerates remodels
- Urban Oufitters to debut bridal-shop concept in fall
- Urban Outfitters rolls out social media sales tool from Needle
- Urban Outfitters announces executive changes across its brands
New York City, According to CFO John Kyees, specialty retailer Urban Outfitters Inc. is not interested in buying J. Jill. It was reported earlier today that retailer J. Jill is up for sale and that Urban Outfitters was among potential buyers.
Kyees said, “We have no interest in J. Jill. We have been very successful at developing our business organically. From our perspective, buying someone else really doesn’t make a lot of sense.”