- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
London, As Whole Foods opened its first London supermarket, local competitor Waitrose laid plans of its own to unveil its first premium fresh-food supermarket. The first of 183 new stores will open in Marylebone High Street at the end of June.