- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
Newark, Calif. -- NewPark Mall in Newark, Calif., announced the upcoming addition of two new food court eateries: Taqueria La Tita and Crepe Bar are slated to open in August. Taqueria La Tita will open in 613 sq. ft. and La Crepe will measure 666 sq. ft.
NewPark Mall is anchored by Macy's, Sears, J.C. Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.