- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
New York -- Winick Realty Group announced that two of Columbus Square’s anchor tenants — Whole Foods and Michael’s — are expanding their footprints at the mixed-use development located in the heart of the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
“Both Whole Foods and Michael’s have seen such great success since opening at Columbus Square,” said Winick Realty director Kelly Gedinsky. “By expanding … they are now able to accommodate the high levels of foot traffic their location demands.”
Whole Foods expanded its Wine & Spirits store by 2,775 sq. ft. Michael’s took an additional 3,000 sq. ft. of ground floor space and 7,100 sq. ft. in the basement.