- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Purchase, N.Y. -- National Realty & Development Corp. has announced that the Police and Fire Federal Credit Union will take 4,000 sq. ft. in Washington Plaza in Turnersville, N.J.
It will be the first New Jersey location for the Credit Union. Burlington Coat Factory and LA Fitness anchor the 196,000-sq.-ft. shopping center.