- Tuesday Morning names marketing head; appoints new senior VP store ops
- Tuesday Morning appoints Advance Auto vet to board
- Tuesday Morning reports strong Q3 results
- Tuesday morning names SuperValu, Guitar Center execs to board
- Tuesday Morning names former Home Depot exec as general merchandise manager
Dallas -- Tuesday Morning Corp. reported Tuesday that sales for the quarter ended Dec. 31 rose 4.5% to $285.3 million, compared with $273.1 million in the year-ago quarter.
Same-store sales increased 5.6%.
Tuesday Morning also reported that beginning with this second quarter sales report it will no longer provide net income estimates with sales figures, but will instead consolidate that information in its earnings reports.