- Tuesday Morning names marketing head; appoints new senior VP store ops
- Tuesday Morning appoints Advance Auto vet to board
- Tuesday Morning reports strong Q3 results
- Tuesday morning names SuperValu, Guitar Center execs to board
- Tuesday Morning names former Home Depot exec as general merchandise manager
Dallas -- Tuesday Morning Corp. said total sales for the third quarter ended March 31 increased 3.1% to $178.1 million, from $172.7 million in the year-ago period.
Same-store sales rose 2.8%, boosted by increases in average transaction value and customer traffic.
For the nine-month period ended March 31, revenue at stores open at least a year increased 3.7% and total sales rose 3.2% to $636.2 million, from $616.4 million.
The company plans to release its full third-quarter results on April 25.