- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Charlottesville, Va. -- Columbia, S.C.-based Edens said that Trader Joe’s is among the anchor tenants of its new Shops at Stonefield development, under construction in Charlottesville, Va.
The Shops at Stonefield will begin opening stores and restaurants in November 2012. Tenants include Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Langford Market and Trader Joe's. Edens said it is also working with local retailer Blue Ridge Mountain Sports on a new flagship store.
Additionally, the pedestrian-friendly Shops at Stonefield will feature Travinia Italian Kitchen and Burtons Grill, along with a new Regal Cinema with IMAX.