- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
Charlottesville, Va. -- Columbia, S.C.-based Edens said that Trader Joe’s is among the anchor tenants of its new Shops at Stonefield development, under construction in Charlottesville, Va.
The Shops at Stonefield will begin opening stores and restaurants in November 2012. Tenants include Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Langford Market and Trader Joe's. Edens said it is also working with local retailer Blue Ridge Mountain Sports on a new flagship store.
Additionally, the pedestrian-friendly Shops at Stonefield will feature Travinia Italian Kitchen and Burtons Grill, along with a new Regal Cinema with IMAX.