- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Fort Worth, Texas -- Trademark Property announced that it has unveiled a new logo, corporate office and website as part of its 20-year anniversary.
On Feb. 4, the company moved into a new corporate office located in the River Plaza office building, part of Trademark’s WestBend mixed-use development in Fort Worth. In addition, a new, more digital- friendly logo is being introduced along with new website to better reflect Trademark’s ever-changing and dynamic business.
“The company, and the industry, has weathered several difficult economic cycles over the last 20 years, with Trademark remaining relevant by evolving and adapting to the changing environment,” said Trademark CEO and founding partner Terry Montesi. “We believe that in the retail and real estate business, companies and properties must evolve or die, and I’m proud to say we’re still evolving and thriving with a great team of people ready for the new challenges in our future.”