- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Toys ‘R’ Us posts Q4 loss; store updates part of new ‘transformation’ strategy
- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
- Four Ways Product Information Rings in Holiday Sales
Wayne, N.J. -- Toys “R” Us has named Richard Barry as senior VP, chief merchandising officer, Toys“R”Us, U.S. In his new role, Barry is responsible for all aspects of merchandising initiatives for the company’s U.S. operations.
Prior to the promotion, Barry served as VP, general merchandising manager for Toys“R”Us, U.S., overseeing the learning and electronics and entertainment product categories.
In addition, the retailer appointed Lisa Harnisch as senior VP, general merchandising manager, Toys, overseeing the merchandising function for the core toy, seasonal and learning product categories.