- Toys ‘R’ Us posts Q4 loss; store updates part of new ‘transformation’ strategy
- Claire’s to open in-store shops in Toys ‘R’ Us
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Toys ‘R’ Us holiday strategy includes online and in-store enhancements
- Toys ‘R’ Us names new execs, including supply chain chief
WAYNE, N.J. -- Toys"R"Us announced that its stores nationwide will remain open for 112 uninterrupted hours beginning at 6am on Tuesday, Dec. 20 and continuing through 10 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
In conjunction with continuous shopping during the last few days leading up to Christmas, Toys"R"Us will hold a two-day sale from Tuesday, Dec. 20 to Wednesday, Dec. 21.
"For the second consecutive year, our stores will remain open continuously during the days leading up to Christmas, allowing shoppers more time and more ways to shop with Toys"R"Us than ever before," said Greg Ahearn, chief marketing officer for Toys"R"Us U.S. "Whether gift-givers want to finish their holiday shopping at Toys"R"Us stores or online at Toysrus.com, they'll be sure to find the broadest assortment of toys anywhere, at any time, all at values that elicit Christmas cheer."
Customers who want to shop online up to the last minute can submit orders by 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve for same-day in-store pick-up.