- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Marc Jacobs pop-up will accept social media, but not cash
- Choza Taqueria to open third Manhattan location
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Schimenti completes ground up construction of two Target stores
New York City Toys “R” Us announced Tuesday that its flagship store in Manhattan’s Times Square would remain open from 6 a.m. on Dec. 19 straight through 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve, providing shoppers with 134 continuous hours of shopping opportunities.
“We want to be sure our customers have enough time to select the perfect gift for the children on their list this holiday season,” said Mindy Clements, general manager, Toys “R” Us Times Square.