- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
New York City, Toys "R" Us has launched a toy safety Web site that includes information about its safety procedures and specific recall information.
The company expanded its efforts to inform shoppers of the latest toy recalls after various Chinese-made toys were recalled this summer due to unsafe levels of lead paint.
Toys "R" Us also said it is introducing an e-mail notification system for recalls and adding bilingual recall notices.