- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- RadioShack opening ‘retro’ store in Fort Worth, Texas
- Data breach is hot topic at SPECS 2014
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Wayne, N.J., Toys “R” Us announced today it will delay the release of its financial results for the 2004 fourth quarter and full year ended Jan. 29, 2005. The delay will provide the company and its auditors adequate time to evaluate the change in accounting for leases and leasehold improvements based on its previously announced review. The chain said it will provide further details about the earnings announcement at a later date.