- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Toys ‘R’ Us sets Black Friday weekend deals
- Toys ‘R’ Us posts Q4 loss; store updates part of new ‘transformation’ strategy
- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
Wayne, N.J. -- Toys “R” Us has selected Neil Friedman, most recently president of Mattel Brands, to serve as president of its U.S. business.
Friedman will oversee all merchandising, marketing, store operations, global sourcing and product development, and allocation for the chain’s 866 U.S. stores and online business. He will report to Toys “R” Us chairman and chief executive Gerald Storch.