- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- Toys ‘R’ Us to install North America’s largest rooftop solar power system
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Toys “R” Us holiday promo plans include retro ads and QR codes
- American Dream will be world’s largest retail/entertainment complex
Wayne, N.J. -- Toys "R" Us announced that its stores nationwide will remain open for 88 consecutive hours beginning at 6 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 21 and continuing through 10 p.m. on Christmas Eve. It’s is the first time that the company’s stores across the country will stay open 24-hours per day during the final countdown to Christmas.
In addition to ongoing savings on the hottest products, Toys “R” Us will offer special "Midnight Madness" deals valid in-store from midnight through 6 a.m. each day, beginning at midnight Dec. 22. The offers will be sent to customers each day via e-mail.