- Tesco scores big with virtual grocery stores in subway stations in South Korea
- Wal-Mart names Asia financial chief
- Asia CEO: Wal-Mart makes $16 billion sales annually in Japan, China, India
- Report: Wal-Mart in talks to partner with Indonesia's Matahari
- American Express CFO Survey: Economic outlook high, M&A activity to ramp up
Wayne, N.J. Toys ‘R’ Us will open its first store in South Korea on Dec. 8. The 36,931-sq.-ft. store, located at the Lotte Mart in Guro, will be the largest toy store in the country.
The Lotte Group, one of the premier retailers in South Korea, is opening the store through a license.