- Office Depot's global headquarters earns Energy Star certification
- Tommy Bahama to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Soma Intimates to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Brazil’s Santa Lolla makes U.S. debut at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Ulysse Nardin, Gold To Go, Piñon Grill, Betsey Johnson and Men’s Express open at Town Center at Boca Raton
Town Center at Boca Raton, in Boca Raton, Fla., has launched a redesign of its food court that will see it re-emerge as The Cafes at Boca.
The Simon Property Group-owned mall’s upgraded food court will include a new contemporary design integrating modern elements already present in the common areas of the mall. The fabric roof structure will be replaced with a sloping architecture featuring clerestory windows to allow more natural light. Old fixtures will be replaced with the latest lighting technology. Flooring will include new porcelain tiles in three different neutral shades, and banquette and reupholstered seating arrangements will create a café feel.
The design and renovation process was initiated by Simon and is being overseen by CSO Architects of Indianapolis. Construction is slated for completion in October.
Town Center at Boca Raton features 220 luxury stores, including Coach, Tiffany & Co., Bvlgari, Cartier, Ulysse Nardin, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma, Intermix, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, Louis Vuitton, Origins, Juicy Couture, Godiva Chocolatier, abercrombie, anne fontaine and Brookstone, as well as anchor stores Bloomingdale's, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears.