- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Toronto, Ontario -- Web-based task management and store communications provider Opterus said Tuesday that Total Wine & More has implemented Opterus Store Ops-Center to manage tasks and projects and to obtain valuable feedback from their stores.
“We wanted a solution that offered one location for stores to get their list of tasks/projects that needed to be executed by a particular date,” said Colleen Matijasick, manager of communications for Total Wine & More. “We also wanted to find a task management solution to capture all the information accurately and in real-time.”
Store Ops-Center is an on-demand, web-based retail portal designed to communicate corporate policy, day-to-day objectives and tasks, and handle issues between the corporate office and store locations.