- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Sears closing downtown Chicago store
- Topshop to open Fifth Avenue flagship; four other U.S. stores
- Farmers market, salon to Deerfield, Ill., center
Chicago San Francisco-based Grosvenor Americas said it has leased approximately 50,000 sq. ft. of retail space on Chicago’s “Magnificent Mile” to Topshop, the London-based international fashion-forward apparel retailer.
Occupying four levels within Grosvenor Americas’ 126,000-sq.-ft. property at 830 North Michigan Ave., Topshop will be open next year. Other tenants in the building are Columbia Sportswear, Filene’s Basement, Borders and Ghirardelli Chocolates.