- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
New York City, British fast-fashion retailer Topshop is set to announce an agreement with supermodel Kate Moss whereby she will help create an exclusive collection for the chain, according to a report in Women’s Wear Daily. The collection, to be called Kate Moss for Topshop, will launch at the company’s 308 stores on its Web site in spring 2007.
The newspaper also reported that Topshop, one of the United Kingdom’s most successful retailers, is on the hunt for a flagship location in the United States, with a goal of having a store open by fall 2007.