- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
New York City, British fast-fashion retailer Topshop is set to announce an agreement with supermodel Kate Moss whereby she will help create an exclusive collection for the chain, according to a report in Women’s Wear Daily. The collection, to be called Kate Moss for Topshop, will launch at the company’s 308 stores on its Web site in spring 2007.
The newspaper also reported that Topshop, one of the United Kingdom’s most successful retailers, is on the hunt for a flagship location in the United States, with a goal of having a store open by fall 2007.