- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- The Analytics Imperative: Breaking Down the Borders for Seamless Retailing in 2014
Williamsville, N.Y. -- Tops Friendly Markets, a full-service grocery retailer in upstate New York, northern Pennsylvania and western Vermont, today announced that the company has entered into an agreement with the Farrugia family to acquire three Big M supermarkets located in Elbridge, N.Y., Mexico, N.Y., and Jordan, N.Y.
This marks the third acquisition deal this year for Tops and will expand Tops' footprint further into areas of northern and central New York State.