- Office Depot's global headquarters earns Energy Star certification
- Soma Intimates to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Ulysse Nardin, Gold To Go, Piñon Grill, Betsey Johnson and Men’s Express open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Brazil’s Santa Lolla makes U.S. debut at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Three new tenants open at Commons at Town Center
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group said that Tommy Bahama will open a new store at Town Center at Boca Raton, located in Boca Raton, Fla.
The new 3,400-sq.-ft. store is slated to open Sept. 1. The grand opening is scheduled for Sept. 10.
Town Center at Boca Raton features 220 nationally recognized stores including Coach, Tiffany & Co., Bvlgari, Cartier, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, Louis Vuitton, Godiva Chocolatier and Tory Burch, as well as anchors Bloomingdale's, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears.