- Dunkin' Brands to open 27 new locations in Louisiana
- Subway to open 2,000 North American locations in 2011
- CiCi's Pizza selects strategy partner to add 500 restaurants over 8-10 years
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 86 new units in nation’s capital by 2020
- Starbucks’ growth plans include major international push
San Jose, Calif. -- Togo's is aggressively targeting Oregon for expansion. The sandwich chain has fueled its development plans based on recent success of its Oregon franchisees.
The company aims to open 25-30 restaurants throughout Oregon in cities such as Portland, Eugene, Hillsboro, Bend, Medford, Salem, Klamath Falls, as well as Vancouver, Wash., over the next several years.