- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Milwaukee -- Opus Development Corp. announced the scheduled openings of T.J Maxx, Ulta Salon and Cosmetics, Rue 21 and Charming Charlie’s by Oct. 28 at the company’s Shoppes at Fox River development in Waukesha, Wis.
Opus broke ground on the first development in Phase II of the Shoppes at Fox River in April 2012. The development includes more than 47,000 sq. ft. of retail space on six acres of land adjacent to the existing Phase I buildings, which opened in 2009 and include Target and Pick ‘n Save.