- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
Chattanooga, Tenn. -- TIAA-CREF and CBL & Associates Properties have announced the closing of their $1.09 billion real estate joint venture to invest in market-dominant shopping malls.
TIAA-CREF has completed its investment in four of CBL’s market-dominant shopping malls: Oak Park Mall in Kansas City, Kan.; West County Center in St. Louis; CoolSprings Galleria in Nashville; and Pearland Town Center in Pearland, Texas.
“TIAA-CREF’s investment strengthens our balance sheet and partners us with a well-capitalized institution to pursue new opportunities,” said Stephen Lebovitz, CBL’s president and CEO.