- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Somerdale, N.J. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that GameStop, Great Clips and Go Wireless have opened at the newly renovated CooperTowne Center.
Reopened in October 2010, CooperTowne Center is a 385,000-sq.-ft. Greyfields Redevelopment that revitalized the former Lions Head Plaza in Somerdale, N.J. The shopping center is anchored by Walmart Supercenter, a Cinemark 16-screen theater, and a LA Fitness.
Go Wireless, an authorized agent of Verizon Wireless, opened on Nov. 19, Gamestop opened on Dec. 6, and Great Clips opened on Dec. 21.
The shopping center completed its renovation and grand opening in October and was designed with facades replicating a traditional Northeastern downtown. Significant land use improvements were made such as a tree-lined grand entrance, gazebos, a public plaza to accommodate civic ceremonies, extended pedestrian friendly sidewalks for outdoor dining, landscaped garden beds outside of the storefronts and parallel parking to enhance the Main Street feel.