- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Chico’s signs agreement with Alliance Data Systems
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Woolbright Development announced that the following three stores have recently signed leases at The Commons at Town Center in Boca Raton, Fla., and are now open for business.
Plato’s Closet occupies 3,000 sq .ft., Prime Cigar & Wine Bar occupies 2,335 sq. ft., and Jamie’s Boutique, which sells high-end women's contemporary and denim apparel, occupies 1,235 sq. ft.
The 117,921-sq.-ft. Commons at Town Center is anchored by Barbara Katz, TooJays and Moe's Southwest Grill.