- Aeropostale files suit against H&M
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- P.S. From Aeropostale launches brand in Mexico, 100 stores on tap
New York City -- Teen retailers Abercrombie & Fitch Co., Aeropostale and American Eagle Outfitters will stop reporting monthly sales after Thursday.
Many retail executives say reporting sales from stores open at least a year puts too much focus on short-term results.